Steps to follow:
- As a member of a particular school or schools – you need to get the principal interested in wanting to hear more or wanting to do the project.
- Then, the principal needs to get either the Superintendent or an associate superintendent, who makes these kinds of decisions, interested in wanting to hear more.
- Once the principal and superintendent/assoc superintendent are interested in hearing more, then contact me for an appointment to come talk to them or have a Skype/conference call. Don’t try to talk someone into the project. Let me do the talking.
- Then I take it from there to make it happen if the public school is still interested.
Cost per School:
LiiNK Resource fee at $40,000/year plus required expenses as listed below.
Required Expenses (School Dependent)
- Subs for Training
- Positive Action Curriculum per Grade Level
- Prop Boxes
- Playground Upgrades
Average required expenses per year total $20,000-$25,000
Resources to help gain interest:
January 15, 2017 Deadline to schedule training for a Fall 2017 launch
January 15, 2018 Deadline to schedule training for a Fall 2018 launch
*Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for three years – will be signed prior to a school becoming a LiiNK™ Project participant.
**Three training sessions will be completed in a given spring or summer prior to launching the LiiNK™ intervention the following Fall.